Your Safety is Our Top Priority
As I’m sure you’re aware, COVID-19 has affected the daily operations of schools, restaurants, and businesses all around the country and the world.
Our team wants to assure you that we are taking extra precautions when it comes to sanitization and keeping both our staff and patients safe and healthy. Our goal is to follow all of the recommended protocols that the CDC has outlined to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 while still meeting the needs of our valued patients.
The safety of our patients is and always has been our number one priority. With that being said, we are adhering to the directives from the TDA and the governor’s office and postponing all non-emergency appointments.
For our emergency patients, we have adopted some extra safety measures for the time being to help do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19:
- Thoroughly sterilizing and disinfecting each treatment room
- Screening each patient prior to treatment to ensure that they are healthy and rescheduling appointments for anyone who is symptomatic
- Continuing to adhere to standard sterilization measures including hand hygiene, wearing gloves, masks, and eyewear when appropriate, sterilizing instruments and devices, and cleaning and sterilizing common areas in our practice
- Implementing hand sanitizing stations throughout our practice for patients to practice good hand hygiene
- Escorting patients directly to treatment rooms to avoid congregations in our lobby and waiting room
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty. We are monitoring the situation closely and doing everything we can to increase our already high safety and sterilization methods while continuing to provide high-quality dental care for our patients.
If you have any questions or concerns or you need immediate assistance, please call our office at 972-347-6200.
In good health,
The Savannah Dental Care Team